As tokenized gold is gaining momentum as an innovative investment instrument, businesses of all kinds need to take a closer look at the potential gold offers for their operations. Tokenized gold has several unique advantages for Web3 projects:
- On the one hand, it’s both a stable asset class immune to crypto volatility. The price of gold-backed tokens doesn’t go up and down like that of other cryptocurrencies. They are less dependent on BTC’s moves, which adds investor trust and certainty.
- On the other hand, buying tokenized gold doesn’t presuppose freezing the money in gold bars or coins that lie as a dead weight in your deposit box. Gold tokens are a stablecoin-like currency with operational efficiency and versatile use cases, making them an appealing asset in the blockchain world.
With these benefits in mind, you might be naturally interested in taking advantage of gold-backed tokens for your Web3 business. The good news is that Clinq.Gold provides such an opportunity and gives interested partners two options: as an integrated Service Provider (SP) or as a member of the Issuing Authority (IA) consortium.
Clinq Integration with Service Providers
The first option businesses can already try out is integration with the Clinq.Gold project’s ecosystem via a Partner API. The company provides API details and access to the Node.JS Partner Library to ensure quick and seamless integration into its infrastructure. Before the actual integration, all interested companies can complete a test implementation to see how it works and whether the partnership meets their business goals.
The integration procedure doesn’t require blockchain experience and takes just a few lines of code. After it’s done, partners can enjoy the following benefits:
- Easy, transparent onboarding for partnering projects.
- Seamless integration with 24/7 support from the Clinq.Gold team.
- Versatility of CGT token’s use cases in Web3 projects (operations with CGT, cross-border CGT transfers, CGT-supporting wallets).
- A fair revenue-sharing policy (all SPs get 50% commission fees from the transactions completed by users using their system).
- Accurate balance tracking for flexible CGT-backed operations.
- Overdraft provisions with regular balance settling and smooth financial interactions.
Giving Partners an IA Status
Besides plugging into the Clinq.Gold infrastructure as an SP, you can join the project at a higher level of its structure – by joining the Issuing Authority (IA) group. The IA is an entity that mints CGT tokens and provides physical gold reserves as collateral. Those interested in partaking in the project as IAs get the full range of perks associated with recognition and status in the Web3 industry, a solid business reputation, and financial gains from transactions with CGT tokens they mint and support.
This option is still in the works; yet, all interested partners can already participate in the preview and test-stage pilot run of the innovative Currency-as-a-Service platform by Clinq.Gold. Unique business benefits joining as IA promises are as follows:
- Ultimate control over the foundational gold assets.
- Freedom in token issuance methods.
- The right to set token distribution rules for SPs.
- Participation in a prestigious monetary union.
Thus, the time is ripe to join a quickly growing, stable, and trustworthy digital gold project and get a fair share of its popularity and revenue streams as an SP or IA. Pick the model that meets your business goals and capabilities and embark on the one-of-a-kind CAAS gold-backed project with a bright future.
CEO & Founder at Clinq.Gold, Bank of Bullion | Keynote Speaker